Links for tuition information:
- UofSC Undergraduate Admissions
- UofSC Tuition and Cost Estimate
- International Students Costs
- Financial Aid
- Moore School Scholarships and Awards
Students who are recognized as National Merit Finalists, National Achievement Finalists and National Hispanic Recognition Program Scholars are eligible to receive scholarships of varying amounts.
For a more detailed estimate of the UofSC's tuition and fees, please visit the Undergraduate Costs calculator.
Program Enhancement Fee*
A program enhancement fee supports the Moore School in its mission to deliver business education and experiences to our undergraduates that yield lifetime benefits.
The fee supports:
- Extensive course offerings across nine majors
- Rigorous curriculum content
- Project-based learning
- Faculty with world-class expertise
- Comprehensive career development and placement services
- Individualized advisement
- Experiential learning opportunities
- Study Abroad opportunities
- Investments in student success
*The program enhancement fee is subject to change upon approval of the Board of Trustees at the University of South Carolina.
A fee is assessed and billed with tuition, beginning with the student's first semester, and is charged every semester thereafter. It is assessed for fall and spring semesters only (excludes summer). For questions concerning the fee schedule, please contact the Undergraduate Division.