In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, any Professional MBA candidate that can demonstrate strong academic performance and quantitative skills may apply for fall 2020 admission without GMAT or GRE scores. Learn more about test exception requirements.
Broaden Your Horizon
Now more than ever, an MBA is a way to move forward. Professionals seeking global opportunities, an executive path or the realization of a start-up vision know a comprehensive MBA education is a beneficial way to get there.
Professional MBA students are taught by the Moore School's leading research and clinical faculty members who present timely topics pertinent to real-world business issues. Students offer insights from some of the region's largest employers in health care, manufacturing, financial services and energy. Using this knowledge, students have an immediate impact at their workplaces and enhance their future career opportunities.
The Professional MBA program offers the convenience of earning an MBA in a distance-based format utilizing video conferencing. Courses are delivered in flexible formats during evenings and select Saturdays.
- No. 1 part-time MBA program in South Carolina and No. 23 part-time MBA program in the United States
- An MBA degree from the AACSB accredited Darla Moore School of Business
- Courses taught by world-class faculty and executive lecturers
- Learn and network with working professionals who bring a wealth of business experience and knowledge to the classroom and project teams
- Program entry in January or August, and 28 months to complete with options to accelerate or extend completion time
- Multiple class formats: regional classrooms, on-demand course capture in real-time and delay, and day-long immersions (residencies) on the Columbia campus
- Regional classrooms in Aiken, Bluffton, Charleston, Charlotte, Columbia, Greenville, Parris Island and Spartanburg
- Specializations available in finance, international business, innovation/entrepreneurship and marketing; Optional Graduate Certificate in
To learn more about the Professional MBA or how to apply, contact the PMBA admissions/recruiting team.