- 3-day Boot Camp covering Excel, Bloomberg, and CapIQ
- Separate, advanced sections of the Corporate Finance (FINA 365) and Investements (FINA 469) courses
- Series of 1-credit hour applied finance practicum courses developed by top faculty
- Previous practicum courses covered valuation, Monte Carlo simulation, blockchain technology, among others
- Preferred access to the Student Managed Investment Fund course (FINA472)
- Sample Schedule
Who Should Apply?
The Carolina Finance Scholars Program admits 20 to 30 rising juniors and sophomores each year for the Finance Scholars program. The program is rigorous and challenging. Undergraduate students with the interest, ambition and drive to pursue top finance positions are strongly encouraged to apply. The application process is highly competitive.
The application process begins in the spring semester each year and involves a resume, a statement of interest and interviews with faculty, current Finance Scholars and alumni.