- A one-time scholarship of $1,500
- A series of accounting workshops
- Possible workshop topics may include data analytics, robotic process automation, Blockchain, emerging issues in accounting and enterprise resource planning software
- The opportunity to incorporate a winter internship (busy season)
- Preferred access to a unique Capstone course
- A cohort of like-minded accounting majors
- Networking with professionals and alumni
Who Should Apply?
All first-year students interested in pursuing a highly engaging experience with unique opportunities that enhance accounting coursework, including access to industry professionals, alumni, and advanced development opportunities, are invited to apply. The admission process will be the spring semester each year. Admission requirements are outlined below and will include interviews with accounting faculty.
Minimum Admission Requirements
- Only current first-year students who have completed ACCT 225: Introduction to Financial
Accounting, but have not yet completed ACCT 401: Financial Accounting I are eligible
- Students must have earned at least a B+ in ACCT 225
- Students must be full-time undergraduate students who intend to declare accounting as their major and remain an accounting major throughout the three-year program
To apply, please use the Current Student Application.