- A one-time scholarship of $1,500
- A series of accounting practicum courses
- Possible practicum topics may include data analytics, robotic process automation, Blockchain, emerging issues in accounting and enterprise resource planning software
- The opportunity to incorporate a winter internship (busy season)
- Preferred access to a unique Capstone course
- A cohort of like-minded accounting majors
- Networking with professionals and alumni
Who Should Apply?
All undergraduate accounting students interested in pursuing a highly engaging experience with unique opportunities that enhance accounting coursework, including access to industry professionals, alumni, and advanced development opportunities, are invited to apply. The inaugural cohort admission process will begin in January 2022, with the following class admissions in the spring semester each year. Admission requirements are outlined below and will include interviews with accounting faculty.
Minimum Admission Requirements
- Students must have completed ACCT 225: Introduction to Financial Accounting, but not
yet completed ACCT 401: Financial Accounting I
- Students must have earned at least a B+ in ACCT 225
- Students must be full-time undergraduate students who have declared accounting as their major and remain an accounting major
To apply, please use the Current Student Application.