Students in other majors at USC may choose to complete a minor offered in the Darla Moore School of Business.
Required courses (six to nine hours)
- ECON 221 — Principles of Microeconomics and ECON 222 — Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON 224 — Introduction to Economics and ECON 221 — Principles of Microeconomics*
- ECON 224 — Introduction to Economics and ECON 222 — Principles of Macroeconomics*
- ECON 321 — Intermediate Microeconomic Theory
Electives (nine to 12 hours)
Three economics electives, excluding ECON 499 and ECON 511. ECON 322 counts as an elective.
*If a student earned an A in ECON 224 and is exempted from taking ECON 221 and ECON 222, one additional economics elective must be taken.
Prerequisite course (three hours)
- ACCT 225 — Introduction to Financial Accounting
- ECON 222 — Principles of Macroeconomics
- FINA 363 — Introduction to Finance
- FINA 469 — Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- FINA 471 — Derivative Securities
- FINA 475 — Fixed Income Securities
Additional courses of interest may include: