Skip to Content
Finance answers questions such as...
- What is it worth?
- Does the return justify the risk?
- Which projects should be pursued?
- Who provides the capital?
- Where should we invest?
Finance prepares students for careers in three interrelated areas:
- Commercial and investment banking
- Corporate finance
- Asset management
This major is a good fit if you...
- Are comfortable working with numbers.
- Enjoy analyzing data to make high-stakes decisions.
- Desire a fast-paced, dynamic career.
Why should you enroll?
- Job opportunities exist in a variety of sectors and in every
- The major develops skill sets that are critical to financial success.
Challenge the conventional. Create the exceptional. No Limits.