Why choose the ESSEC Business School Double-Degree program?
ESSEC Business School’s Master in Strategy and Management of International Business allows students to tailor the program to match their career goals and gain an in-depth understanding of all aspects of international business from consumer goods to services and high-tech products. Courses emphasize real-life business situations and include a wide range of learning methods such as case studies, role playing, field work and individual/team projects. Those interested in international banking and finance and international consultancy are well-suited to this program.
Courses offered include:
- Corporate Strategy in Western Countries
- Strategic Consulting in Western Countries
- Managing Digital Transformation and Innovation
- Doing Business in Asia
- Financial Management of International Projects
- International Trade and Investment
- Doing Business in Africa
Learn more about ESSEC Business School’s Master in Strategy and Management of International Business.