The Moore School’s Sonoco International Business Department is one of the leading centers for international business education and research worldwide. Faculty members at the Moore School consistently publish work in the top business journals around the world and continually push the boundaries of the collective understanding of global business practices.
The MIB program capitalizes on this expertise, which, when combined with study abroad and real-world experience working with corporate partners, equips students with the skills they need to compete and succeed in profoundly diverse environments. Students learn to think differently, act thoughtfully and navigate a landscape of constant change. This program is their compass for mastering a world in motion.
- Time to complete: Nine months
- Cohort enrollment dates: Annually in August and January
- Program structure: 10 classes, or 30 credit hours, combined with a week-long business methods boot camp and an ongoing professional development workshop series
- Curriculum: Customizable with three functional track options in International Trade and Investment, Global Strategy and Leadership and International Market Development
- Financial Awards Available: Yes, awards are competitive, so apply early
- Program Extension/Enhancement Options: