Multiple Degree Options
The Moore School MIB (One-Year)
- A one-year interdisciplinary program with course offerings in the Moore School and the University of South Carolina’s College of Arts and Sciences (e.g., political science) and School of Law
- Allows for a fully integrated and highly customizable course of study across a variety of disciplines with the aim of developing an appreciation of the political, sociocultural and economic institutional settings worldwide
- Cultivates a unique and adaptable global mindset
MIB Double-Degree Programs
- Affords students the opportunity to pursue two master’s degrees over the course of two years from two universities in two different countries
- In addition to the two semesters at the Moore School, students will spend two semesters
at one of our partner universities around the globe: Aalto (Helsinki, Finland), Bocconi
University (Milan, Italy), the Grande École ESCP Europe (Paris, France), Higher School
of Economics (Moscow Russia), Koç University (Istanbul, Turkey), Shanghai Jiao Tong
(Shanghai, China) and the University of Mannheim (Mannheim, Germany).
Turn international experience into an international career
Designed for business students coming directly from undergraduate studies, the Master of International Business can put you on the fast track to joining the next generation of global business leaders.
- Personalized training, workshop and corporate outreach to help you plan, prepare and launch your career
- Weekly Professional Development Series which focuses on job placement from day one of the MIB program
- Small class sizes designed to fully immerse and engage students in the academic experience
As one of the world’s leading centers for international business education, the Moore School's MIB program offers unrivaled opportunities for students interested in any aspect of global commerce. Students participate in an intensive and cutting-edge personal development curriculum that drives the career planning and placement services offered through the Office of Career Management.
Examples of career opportunities for students include multinational corporations (Eaton Corporation, Bank of America, ExxonMobil, Ingersoll Rand, Tyco), international organizations (World Bank, USAID, World Health Organization) and governmental organizations (State Department, FBI, CIA, Treasury Department).