The Jeffcoat PI Fellowship provides funding for first-year and second-year law students working part-time and full-time 29 hours/week, up to 10 weeks during the summer. The Jeffcoat PI Fellowship has 3 major goals:
- To allow USC Joseph F. Rice law students to receive compensation for their work in the field of public interest law.
- To give USC Joseph F. Rice law students valuable work experience in an underserved field.
- To provide respected public interest organizations with valuable law student assistance.
- Application Form
- Personal Statement (500-word minimum) submitted in Symplicity as “Other Documents.”
- Resume submitted in Symplicity as “Resume.”
- Employer Form (A completed Employer Form may increase the likelihood of being selected for funding, but is only required for selected Jeffcoat PI Fellows to confirm awards).
- The Application Form must be submitted through Formstack.
- The resume and personal statement must be submitted through the Symplicity job posting, which will be posted during winter break and due January 31, 2024. No late entries will be accepted.
- The Employer Form can be submitted online or emailed.