- Library Hours
- Library Directory
- Library Map
- Library History [pdf]
- Coleman Karesh Reading Room
- Library Brochure [pdf]
- The Addendum: The Law Library Newsletter
- Recent Acquisitions
A. General Rules
- Do not bring food into the library.
- Drinks must be in containers with tops or lids.
- Do not reshelve the books you have been using. Place them on the carts provided.
- Keep conversations, including cell phone use, as quiet and as brief as possible.
- Law Library computers are for research and academic use. The library reserves the right to ask those not engaged in such use to vacate the machines.
- Copy machines are turned off 15 minutes before the library closes.
B. Library Code of Conduct [pdf]
C. Collection Development Policy [pdf]