Reference assistance is available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., except law school holidays.
While the librarians can assist with locating legal information, we cannot give legal advice.
Contact the Reference desk:
Featured Research Guides
- Circuit Riders (Basic guide to South Carolina legal research)
- South Carolina Legal Resources
- Special Collections (Historical South Carolina legal research)
- Legal Research Guides by Topic
Databases for Academic Legal Research
- Law Databases (A-to-Z list of online research resources available through the law library)
- USC Databases (A-to-Z list of online research resources, including Nexis Uni, available through USC Libraries)
- Law School Collections at Scholar Commons (Search faculty publications, law reviews and journals, and special collections)
- University Libraries (Search for books and other materials in all USC libraries; includes both print materials and electronic resources)