Career & Professional Development Services
No matter the legal sector or the geographic location, when it comes to finding a summer position or your first post-graduate position, we will work with you to navigate every step of the job search process. We offer:
- One-on-one advising to assess individual strengths and goals; identify career options and fit; and develop an effective job search strategy
- Advising for specialized application processes, including judicial clerkships, federal honors programs, and public interest fellowships
- Application document review and coaching
- On- and off-campus interview programs. Over 100 interview opportunities throughout the academic year.
- Off-campus interview program consortia such as Southeastern Minority Job Fair, Southeastern Intellectual Property Job Fair, National Public Law School Alliance, and Loyola Patent Law Interview Program.
- Professional development programming
- Professional development and job search resources (including self-assessment tools, handouts, and on-demand videos)
- Networking and mentorship opportunities
- Job postings
- Public interest fellowship opportunities
- Diversity fellowships, clerkships, and scholarship programs
- Assistance with securing reciprocity with Career Services Offices at other law schools (see our Reciprocity Policy)
Please call us at 803-777-8479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.