When it comes to finding a summer position or your first post-graduate position, we will work with you to navigate every step of the job search process. We offer:
- One-on-one advising to identify and assess career options and fit, and develop an effective job search strategy
- Advising for specialized application processes including judicial clerkships, federal honors programs, and public interest fellowships
- Application document review
- Mock interviews
- Professional development and job search programming and resources (including handouts and on-demand videos)
- Networking opportunities
- Job postings
- On- and off-campus interview programs
- Off-campus interview program consortia
- Assistance with securing reciprocity with Career Services Offices at other law schools (see our Reciprocity Policy)
We value our relationships with local, regional, and national employers and welcome the opportunity to work with you through our on- and off-campus interview programs, job postings, and opportunities to connect with our students and graduates for summer and post-graduate employment.
Our support does not end when you graduate! We look forward to working with you as you navigate your own career transitions and as you advance your organization's hiring needs. Moreover, we appreciate your willingness to serve as a resource for our students as they seek career connections in the practice areas, employment settings, and locations that interest them.
You can post a position or register for on-campus interviews on our Employer Services Portal.
If you are looking for a new position, please see our Alumni Job Opportunities Bulletin.
If you wish to schedule a one-on-one career strategy appointment with one of our advisors or are interested in connecting with current students, please contact us at 803-777-8479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
American Bar Association Graduate Employment Summaries
- Employment Summary for 2021 graduates [pdf]
- Employment Summary for 2020 graduates [pdf]
- Employment Summary for 2019 graduates [pdf]
National Association of Law Placement (NALP) Employment Reports