Our leadership keeps our school innovating and moving forward.
R. Caughman Taylor, M.D.
Senior Associate Dean
Assistant Dean for Finance and Administration
Matt Orr, Ph.D.
Assistant Dean of Continous Professional Development and Strategic Affairs
Carol L. McMahon, M.D.
Associate Dean for Diversity and Inclusion
Robert Rhinehart, Ph.D.
Assistant Dean for Diversity and Inclusion / Director, Admissions & Enrollment Services
Katherine G. Stephens, Ph.D., M.B.A., F.A.C.H.E.
Associate Dean for Graduate Medical Education
Joshua T. Thornhill IV, M.D.
Associate Dean for Medical Education and Academic Affairs
Francis G. Spinale, M.D., Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Education
Brian Keisler, M.D.
Assistant Dean for Clinical Curriculum and Assessment
Ruth A. Riley, M.S.
Assistant Dean for Executive Affairs and Director of Library Services
D. Lindsie Cone, M.D.
Assistant Dean for Information Technology and Chief Information Officer
Alan G. Sechtin, M.D.
Assistant Dean, Medical Student Education, Florence
Falicia Harvey, Ph.D
Assistant Dean for Preclinical Curriculum
Eric R. Williams, M.D.
Assistant Dean for Student Services
James R. Stallworth, M.D.
Director of Medical Student Recruitment
Kim M. Riggi, M.S.
Senior Director of Development
- Department of Cell Biology and Anatomy: Wayne E. Carver, Ph.D.
- Department of Family and Preventive Medicine: Jamee Steen, M.D. (interim)
- Department of Internal Medicine: Sharon Weissman (interim)
- Department of Neurology: Souvik Sen, M.D.
- Department of Neuropsychiatry and Behavioral Science: Meera Narasimhan, M.D.
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology: Berry Campbell, M.D.
- Department of Orthopaedic Surgery: Christopher Mazoue, M.D.
- Department of Pathology, Microbiology, and Immunology: Mitzi Nagarkatti, Ph.D.
- Department of Pediatrics: R. Caughman Taylor, M.D.
- Department of Pharmacology, Physiology and Neuroscience: Marlene A. Wilson, Ph.D.
- Department of Radiology: Floyd E. Bell, III, M.D.
- Department of Surgery: Daniel Clair, M.D.