About the Program
Involving approximately 100 HRSM students each year, the Leaders Program is designed to ensure that the College of HRSM delivers confident, poised, self-aware, diverse, and effective leaders. Around 25 students are selected each year.
As a member of the HRSM Leadership Program, you will be part of a distinguished group of students from diverse backgrounds who all share a common goal of academic and leadership success. You will gain many opportunities to develop your leadership skills both personally and professionally, including:
- Representing the College of HRSM at various events for alumni, students and friends
- Leading informational sessions and tours for prospective students
- Participating in exclusive leadership courses
- Networking opportunities with faculty, alumni and industry partners
- Hands-on experience in public speaking and project management
Applications are accepted in August with multiple rounds of interviews to follow in September. Approximately 25 students are selected each year.
Meet our elite group of students who regularly interact with a wide cross section of HRSM constituents and prospective students.
Our program administration has decades of experience cultivating the next generation of industry executives and innovators.