Partner with us to discover how our research can help you identify new and more effective ways to conduct your business, and ultimately increase your bottom line. Not only will you have the support of dedicated faculty researchers, but you will also be providing valuable training for our students, who are emerging leaders in our field.
What We Can Do for You
We provide the following services to educators, students and industry partners:
- Applied research dealing with hospitality and foodservice industry issues and problems.
- Research in alternative and innovative methods involving hospitality and foodservice education.
- Development of curriculum pertaining to foodservice management for undergraduate and graduate students of the University of South Carolina.
- Creation of research opportunities and field studies for faculty and students within the University.
- Outreach initiatives with outside scholars and foodservice organizations in dealing with current research issues and problems.
- Creation of executive education and professional development programs and seminars designed to assist industry managers and leaders involving professional development.
- Consultation services for specific industry and government requests.
- Promotion of industry relevant publications involving institute and college research.
- Investigation of e-platforms promoting foodservice education.
- Presentations involving recent research results including practical educational seminars.
- Promotion of networking opportunities for industry leaders and hospitality and foodservice students
Get in Touch
For more information about the International Institute for Food Service Research and Education, please contact director Robin B. DiPietro, Ph.D.