When requesting an override, be aware that:
1. The university is unable to override above fire code capacity.
2. Submitting this information does not guarantee a seat in the section or course you are requesting.
3. You will only be notified by UofSC email if your override request is approved.
4. Priority will go to current term graduates.
5. Wait time for specific courses can vary and you may not be notified until the start of the semester.
6. Repeated email or phone calls will not expedite the process.
7. Please refer to your major’s internship link for information about how to apply and register for your practicum/internship. Do not submit an override form.