November to February
- Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid or FAFSA form by mid-February. It is completed at fafsa.ed.gov and our school code is 003448.
- Information concerning scholarships will come from the Office of Student and Career Services in November or December. The scholarship application deadline is March 1.
- Complete any added request from the financial office received during this time period.
- This is also a time to start planning your budget and looking at what resources you may be able to tap into to help fund your education
March to May
- Promptly complete and return any forms sent to you requesting information.
- Expect to see initial financial aid award in Self-Service Carolina by mid-April
- Students who have applied for scholarships should have an initial notification no later than mid-April
- Complete needed materials like promissory notes and entrance counseling as requested by financial aid
- You will receive notification in May on the ability to apply for a Graduate Plus loan.
June to July
- Periodically re-evaluate your financial need.
- New student individual financial aid meeting will begin
- Tuition and fees should be set no later than early June
- Bills will be visible in Self-Service Carolina mid-July