Our Collaborative Partners
The Research Center for Transforming Health collaborates with a number of programs, schools, and departments. We leverage these partnerships to assist researchers as they make new connections and develop their network. Below are some example of our growing list of collaborative partners and their research topics of interest.
- Statewide pediatric clinical trials network
- Emphasis on clinical research to better understand and improve health outcomes for children and families living in rural and medically underserved areas of the state
- Promotion of youth physical activity and dietary behaviors
- Prevention of obesity and diabetes mellitus in children and adolescents
- Methods and applications of nutritional epidemiology
- Understanding family dynamics/interactions in promoting healthy diet and physical activity in underserved adolescents.
- Ecological and social cognitive theoretical models for understanding family connectedness.
- Social support and role modeling in promoting health behavior change in youth.
- Family-based interventions for promoting healthy diet.
- Physical activity among underserved adolescents.
- Involvement of protein aggregation in Alzheimer’s disease
- Economic evaluation of pharmaceuticals and medical interventions
- Drug benefit design
- Formulary management and
- Health care public policy
- Community pharmacy