Must be vaccinated for COVID-19 and have a completed vaccination card to enroll and
Deb Brosdahl, Ph.D.
Susan Reeves, C.P.A., MBA
3 credit hours
Travel to two of the most famous cities in the world for fashion and retail. Explore
stores in Paris and London to compare how retailing in Europe is different than in
the States. Visit many of the world’s greatest designers including Coco Chanel, Louis
Vuitton, Yves St. Laurent, and Christian Dior. Wander streets devoted to the fashion
industry and, in addition, tour Stonehenge, visit Bath, England, and see the fabulous
Costume Design Collection.
Please be aware that COVID-19 vaccination is required, and inoculation cards must
be presented frequently during the trip planning class as well as while in Europe.
- Sightseeing and fashion walking tours in London
- London Bridge, Houses of Parliament, St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Fish and chips dinner
- Shopping on Oxford Street and Portobello Road Market
- Visit to Harrod’s — the world’s largest luxury department store
- Visit to Stonehenge
- Visit to Roman Baths and Costume Museum in Bath
- Yves Saint Laurent Museum
- Thames River cruise
- Walking tour of Latin Quarter
- Visit to Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower and Musée d'Orsay
- Seine River cruise
- Fashion tour featuring Vuitton, Chanel, Dior and Laurent
- Exploration time on Champs-Élysées or Arc de Triomphe and dinner
Trip Fees include:
- Airfare from Columbia, S.C. to London’s Heathrow Airport
- Return flight from Paris’s Charles de Gaulle Airport to Columbia, S.C.
- Full-time tour director
- Air-conditioned motorcoaches in-country and high-speed train between London-Paris
- Superior tourist-class hotels with private bathrooms
- Breakfast daily
- Museum entry fees
- 3 group dinners
Trip Fees Do Not Include:
- Transportation to / from Columbia International Airport (CAE), Columbia, S.C.
- Attendance to paid events or sites not included in itinerary
- Personal shopping experiences
- Tour director tip
- Tuition for RETL 590
- Education Abroad fees
- UofSC global health insurance
Price per student is $5,800 + tuition for RETL 590, Education Abroad fees, tour director
tip and UofSC global health insurance. Tour fees are non-refundable unless the class is cancelled.
This trip is limited to 24 participants and is expected to fill quickly; reserve your
space by submitting your first payment soon.
Please complete your application with the Education Abroad office prior to Feb. 1,
- 1st payment of $2,900 — due by Dec. 2, 2021
- 2nd payment of $2,900 — due by Feb. 1, 2022
For more information, contact: