The College of HRSM takes great pride in cultivating leaders. And what better way to step up than through a student-led organization?
Not everyone feels comfortable leading at first, when you are still trying to find your own groove. College can be overwhelming. But through your involvement in a student organization, you will be surrounded by people who have similar goals and aspirations.
Your peers aren't the only people who will be lending support. You will also gain access to industry professionals and faculty, who can expose you to exclusive opportunities.
Our student organizations include:
- HRSM Ambassadors
- Club Management Association of America (CMAA)
- Collegiate DECA at USC, preparing leaders and entrepreneurs for careers and education in marketing, finance, hospitality, management and other business areas
- Theme Park and Attractions Club
- Eta Sigma Delta, an honor society recognizing exceptional academic achievement among hospitality and tourism students
- International Hospitality and Tourism Graduate Student Association
- National Society of Minorities in Hospitality (NSMH)
- HRTM Planners
- Cocky Couture
- Fashion Board at USC
- National Retail Federation (NRF)
- Retail and Fashion Merchandising Graduate Student Organization (RFMGSO)
- Country Music Association Education (CMA EDU)
- Sigma Psi Mu
- Sport and Entertainment Graduate Student Association