- Candidate must be an alumnus or alumna of the South Carolina Honors College who is age 35 or younger.
- It is preferred that the candidate is able to attend the Homecoming Reception, but extenuating circumstances can warrant alternative technological communiction when receiving the award instead.
- Candidate must not be running for or currently holding a public office.
- The award will recognize professional excellence or contributions for the betterment of the Honors College or society.
Nominators must submit a nomination letter. Nominations may be submitted by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: complete the Young Honors Alumni Nomination Form
South Carolina Honors College
ATTN: Young Honors Alumni Award
Harper College 120
Columbia, SC 29208
Nominations will be active for three (3) years or until the nominee is no longer eligible
for the award, whichever occurs first. Nominations may be updated during the three-year
Announcement and Presentation
- The award will be presented at the Honors College Homecoming Reception during USC’s Homecoming Weekend.
- In August, the Director of Alumni Engagement will inform the recipient of his or her selection and confirm attendance for the Reception.