|Tuition per Semester||$7,545||$12,885|
|Health Science Fee||$800||$1,100|
|Infrastructure and Technology Fee||$300||$300|
|Educational Enrichment Fee||$610||$610|
- *Students pay in-state tuition once SC residency is established. Tuition and fees are per semester and the program has nine full semesters.
- A non-refundable fee of $1,000 is due upon offer of acceptance and is used for student activities.
- Clinical fees in the amount of $2,000 are paid annually.
- All costs of the program are estimated based on current projections, except for tuition and fees, which are also subject to change with approval of the USC Board of Trustees.
We're happy to help you explore scholarships and loans to help you finance your education. You also have access to one-on-one and group financial aid counseling through the Medical School. Many of our graduate students choose to work directly with the University of South Carolina's main campus financial aid office.
Complete your FAFSA application by April 1 to apply for:
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loan
- Federal Direct Graduate Plus Loan
- Federal Perkins Loan