How to Apply
You can apply online through the USC Graduate School website. Our classes begin in May, so be sure you:
- Complete your application by July 31.
- Specify summer semester of the calendar year you wish to attend.
- Select Medicine Graduate Group-Nurse Anesthesia (DNAP) as your selected degree program on the application.
Interview and Acceptance
We will select a number of candidates for a personal interview with the Admissions Committee. If you're selected for the program, we'll let you know via a letter of acceptance. If you'd still like to attend, you'll need to send a notice of intent and a $1,000 non-refundable deposit that will be applied toward your student activity fees.
Candidate Alternate List
If you interviewed with us and are not initially offered a position in our program, we may let you know that you've been placed on the alternate list. If a position opens up before matriculation, you could be offered that position. This could happen as late as two months before classes start.
If we decline your application, you can request that your application be reconsidered for admission or considered for admission to another graduate program without resubmitting your credentials. You will need to submit a completed Request for Change of Status form, which can be found on the USC Graduate School website and a $15 fee.
If you're reapplying to our program for the next application cycle you'll need to include:
- A revised, current resume or CV.
- Two current professional letters of reference (faxed, emailed or mailed directly to us).