All library printing requires CarolinaCash (card required) or a visitor print card, which can be purchased for $1.00 at the card vending machine on the Main Level of Thomas Cooper Library.
- $0.10 per page for black and white ($0.15 double sided)
- $0.25 per page for color printing ($0.45 double sided)
Add CarolinaCash with a debit or credit card at my.carolinacard.sc.edu or use cash (bills only) at the Automatic Deposit Machine on the Main Level of Thomas Cooper.
- Main Level, Thomas Cooper Library
- Cooper Technology Lounge on Level 5, Thomas Cooper Library
- Music Library (black and white only)
- Save file(s) to your device and then close
- Connect to uscstudent or uscfacstaff wifi network
- Select link to Mobile Printing from University Libraries website
- Login with your network username and password
- Upload the file(s) you want to print
- Select checkbox next to file and use options at bottom of page for color printing, double sided or multiple copies
- When pages and cost are listed correctly, visit a print release station within 24 hours
- Open and download file in the relevant program (ex. Word, Adobe Reader) instead of browser or email
- Choose File and then Print
- Default is B&W Queue (change printer to Color Queue if needed)
- Enter your network username when prompted (do not include @email.sc.edu)
- Login to print release station with network username and password, swipe CarolinaCard and print
- Cooper Technology Lounge, Level 5, Thomas Cooper Library — students, faculty and staff only
- Government Information and Maps, Level 5, Thomas Cooper Library — large format scanners
- Main Level, Thomas Cooper Library — free but requires CarolinaCard to activate machine
- Music Library — Available to USC affiliates and visitors
Photocopiers are located on the Main Level of Thomas Cooper Library, in Government Information and Maps on Level 5 of Thomas Cooper Library, and in the Music Library.
Photocopies are black and white only and cost $0.10 per page. CarolinaCash or visitor print card required. For color copying, contact Printing Services @ Russell House.