*NEW* View availability and book online
Select the category of equipment and then select Availability to see options and make a booking.
General Check Out Policies
- Bookings must be made online 24 hours in advance
- Pickup and check out at the Help Desk on Level 5
- Valid CarolinaCard required
- All loans are for 7 days
All equipment is considered public use and therefore subject to restrictions for security reasons. Some applications may not be available and installing new applications is prohibited. Submit suggestions for additional software you'd like to see included.
- Equipment must be returned to the Help Desk on Level 5 during staffed hours.
- Late fee for overdue items is $15.00/day.
- After two weeks, you will be billed the full replacement cost in addition to accrued late fees.
Provost Loaning Program
Laptops, webcams, and mobile hotspots are available on request at the Library Technology Lounge Help Desk. Devices in this program have a loan period that extend to the end of the academic year. Please contact the help desk for more information.
Additional Fine Print
- By submitting a booking, borrowers are agreeing to terms and conditions presented during the booking process.
- Equipment condition will be assessed at return. Borrowers are solely responsible for any damages and the proper return of all items that were checked out.
- All issues with equipment should be properly reported to the help desk staff.
- All equipment is wiped and reset after return. Borrowers are responsible for data left on device and should be sure to remove it before returning.
- Unpaid library fines may prevent you from registering for classes.
- Violations may result in a suspension of borrowing privileges.