Making Delivery Requests
Who is Eligible?
All UofSC Columbia faculty and staff with a campus mail address.
How to Request
- Search for the item in Find It @ UofSC Libraries
- Sign in with your network username and password
- Select Request under Get It
- Under Pickup Location, choose the last option for Work Address
- Enter a date for "Not needed after" (optional)
- Click on Send Request
Notification and Delivery
Library staff search for items within 1 business day and then process available items for delivery. You'll get an email when the item is checked out to you and on the way to your office.
- Request films through the Educational Film Library
- Library Use Only items cannot be delivered
- Checked-out items are recalled and delivered when available
- For Interlibrary Loan or PASCAL Delivers requests, contact Circulation to ask for campus delivery after receiving your email notification