Plan Your Visit
Before You Arrive
- Use the Library Catalog to confirm the location of items you plan to use
- Check the hours for visitors of that library or department
- Check the library location you plan to visit for directions, parking and any requirements for requesting materials in advance
Onsite Resources and Services
Visitors can use print materials within the library buildings. They can also access online databases, journals and ebooks from library computers at Thomas Cooper Library and the Music Library.
Library Annex Materials
Make advance requests to have them delivered to campus for your visit. Contact Circulation at 803-777-3145 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request Annex items belonging to special collections, contact the library or department directly.
Ask for items to be held at one of the Library Annex reading rooms if you need to work with a large amount of material. Contact the Library Annex at 803-896-0780 or email@example.com to request.
Visitors can also request PDF scans of articles or book chapters located in the Library Annex:
- Choose Login for Scan and Deliver
- Select Community Borrowers (bottom box)
- Enter username annex and password annex
- Pick Article/Book Chapter under Scan and Deliver and complete form
- After 48 hours, log in again to view and download the file under Electronically Received Articles