During the campus closure, we will not be accepting appointments for orientation for the Cooper Production Studio.
Using the Audio and Video Studios
- Make an appointment for orientation to be authorized to use the studio facilities and equipment. A reservation alone does not authorize you.
- Reserve the Audio Studio or Video Studio online for up to 2 hours per day with a maximum of 10 hours per week.
- Check out the key in the Cooper Technology Lounge on Level 5 of Thomas Cooper Library.
- Bring your own storage device for the content you create.
The person who has reserved the audio or video studio must:
- Have a valid CarolinaCard
- Be the one to check out the key
- Remain in the studio while in use
- Remove all personal equipment at the end of the session
- Place all studio equipment back in the original position
- Pay fines if keys are not returned on time ($5/hr)
- Pay any fees related to repair or replacement of damaged equipment
- Obtain permissions for any content that is subect to copyright
Authorized users who have had orientation may bring additional users. Each guest must have a valid CarolinaCard and sign in at the desk in Cooper Technology Lounge.
- Audio Studio - up to 2 guest for a maximum of 3 users
- Video Studio - up to 3 guests for a maximum of 4 users
For more information on using the Cooper Production Studios, including loan policies, user guides, and instructional guides, read our Library Guide.