Login to request and view scanned items
Select your campus and enter your network username and password. First-time users will be prompted to register.
Who is Eligible?
- Currently-enrolled USC Columbia students
- USC Columbia faculty and staff
When to Request
The article or book chapter you want from Thomas Cooper Library, the Music Library,
or the Library Annex is available in print but not online. Items available only on
microfilm or microfiche may also be scanned if time allows.
- Requests limited to 50 pages
- Only 1 article per journal issue or 1 chapter per book
- Each article or chapter requires a separate request
- No scans from special collections, Law Library or School of Medicine Library
Scans are delivered in PDF format to your Interlibrary Loan account. Average delivery time is 2 business days. Files are available for 30 days.