By logging into one of the Libraries public computers you are agreeing to the following:
- Library computers serve as access points for databases which assist UofSC students, faculty and staff in their library research and class assignments.
- Libraries staff reserve the right to limit an individual's use of library computers.
- Library computers may not be used for unlawful communications or acts.
- On Libraries computers, users may not display websites that are in violation of Article 3 of Chapter 15 of Title 16 of the South Carolina Code of Laws.
- Library computers are governed by an administrator. Downloading and/or installing software on library computers, altering settings or files, and/or tampering with computer security in any way is strictly prohibited.
- Conducting for-profit business at library computer stations is not allowed.