Students, faculty and staff can access subscription databases, online journals and ebooks away from campus using their network username and password.
To access from a foreign country, you may need to download and install a virtual private network (VPN) client which is available at no cost from the university.
You can request books to be mailed to your home address.
- Request books through Find It @ UofSC Libraries
- Sign in with your Network username and password
- Click Request under Get It
- For Pickup Location, choose Home Address
- Traceable mail service recommended for any books returned by mail
- In your Interlibrary Loan account settings:
- Pick Mail to Address as preferred delivery method
- Select Distance Education as your status
- Request books through PASCAL Delivers and either pick them up at any participating academic library in South Carolina or reply to the notification email to ask for them to be mailed to you
Request articles and book chapters not available online to be delivered electronically using your Interlibrary Loan account. Enter the citation details and the library can provide a PDF.