- Photocopies (up to 8.5" x 14") - $15.00 per hour (plus postage and handling for orders sent by mail)
- Digitized Photo (600 ppi) - $5.00 per image
- Digitized Documents (300 ppi) - $15.00 per hour
- Digitized Audio/Video (existing files) - $10.00
- Digitized Audio/Video (digitized per request) - $25.00
- Use Fee* - $25.00
*Use fee of $25.00 applies to each item that is to be published. A complimentary copy of any publication using our materials should be presented to SCPC as soon as the work is published.
We accept online payments by credit and debit card. You will receive the details of your purchase and total amount due by email.
If you have questions about duplication and fees for other audio-visual materials,
please email SCPC at email@example.com.
Policies and Conditions
- Payment is required before copies are released.
- Photocopies are usually made within 1-2 weeks.
- Large orders may be mailed in batches at our discretion, and each mailing will incur a postage and handling charge.
- Copying is handled by SCPC staff because of the age, condition and/or rarity of most of our collections.
- We reserve the right to limit or refuse photocopying of fragile or oversize items that could be damaged by the process.
- Special permission for reprinting or reproducing documents or for extensive quotation from any of our holdings must be obtained through written application to SCPC, stating the use to be made of the material.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion and without explanation, to limit the number of copies or to set special prices on material of unusual difficulty.
- All responsibility for questions of copyright and literary rights that may arise in this copying and in the use made of the copies is assumed by the patron.
Notice Regarding Copyright Restrictions
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyright materials. Under certain conditions specified by law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these conditions is that the use of the photocopy or reproduction must fall within “fair use,” that is, “noncommercial teaching, research, scholarship, or news reporting purposes.” If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction in excess of “fair use,” that user may be liable for copyright infringement. This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copy order if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.