Online Materials in Blackboard
Add scans or links to course readings in Blackboard's Content Collection. University Libraries will help address any copyright issues. Requests made at least 3 weeks before classes begin receive priority.
- Email your syllabus or reading list to email@example.com
- Include author, title, page numbers, and due dates for each reading
- For films, please include the year it was released
- Scans of print materials are subject to copyright restrictions
The library has a large collection of print textbooks, especially for courses with over 100 students. To see if the library has the textbook for your course, search by book title or course number in Find It @ UofSC Libraries under Course Reserves.
Ask to put items on reserve at Circulation for the full semester.
- Print or ebooks in the library collection
- Personal copies from the instructor
- Request new purchases for the collection (ebook is default)