Finding your Academic Advisor in DegreeWorks
Your assigned academic advisor will appear at the top of your degree audit in DegreeWorks. To run a degree audit follow these simple steps:
- Log in to Self-Service Carolina, select Student, and then click the DegreeWorks button. Choose the Columbia campus.
- Your academic advisor (if assigned) will appear in the top block of your degree audit directly under your classification.
- For more information on how to read a DegreeWorks degree audit, view this quick How-To Video
- Please note: Not all colleges/schools assign academic advisors to students in DegreeWorks. If the advisor field is missing or blank on your degree audit, contact the Student Services office in your college for help identifying your advisor.
Finding your Academic Advisor using the Registration Checklist
You may also find your academic advisor's name by viewing your Registration Checklist. Follow these steps to access your Registration Checklist.
- Visit my.sc.edu and click on Registration Checklist under the Academics Section. Here you will find a variety of information including your advisor's name, your registration time ticket, a link to DegreeWorks and more.