The S.C. Public Employee Benefits Authority (PEBA) offers a new therapy program through Meru Health to help you reduce anxiety, stress, depression and burnout. State Health Plan primary members can access the entire program through their smart phone, and its available at no cost.
What it is: Meru Health’s program is divided into weekly themes focusing on tackling mental health challenges with multiple approaches and building habits to prevent relapses. Over the course of three months, participants will:
- Learn new healthy life skills
- Monitor their heart rate variability
- Text with their therapist
- Receive and give peer support
- Experience short-term relief and long-term results
Visit meruhealth.com/cba to learn more about the program and enroll. Once you’ve signed up, download the app, take a brief health assessment and book a call with a dedicated therapist.