HCM Training Sessions
This course is designed for new HR Contacts across the university system who will initiate HR actions in the HCM PeopleSoft system. Existing HR Contacts are welcome to register for this course as a refresher.
HR Contacts must complete this course to be granted access to HR functionality in the system.
You will learn about:
- Integration between PeopleAdmin and HCM PeopleSoft
- How to initiate and monitor submitted HR actions via the various HR eForms
- Navigation to Job Data/Current Job and Query Viewer
To register, click a date below. You will go to the online reservation system of the Organizational and Professional Development Office.
- June 15, 2022 at 9 a.m.
- August 10 at 9 a.m.
- September 14 at 9 a.m.
- October 12 at 9 a.m.
- November 16 at 9 a.m.
- December 14 at 9 a.m.
Request Access to the HCM PeopleSoft System
- Register for and attend one of the required HR Contact training sessions listed above. Access will not be granted until training is completed.
- Complete an HCM All Access Form [pdf] and have your supervisor or area HR Contact sign as the authorizing signature.
- Attach the completed HCM Access Request form to a ServiceNow request:
- Log into Service Now using your UofSC Net ID and Password
- In the search box type "HCM"
- Select "PeopleSoft - Access and Request" from the list of responses, this will bring up a form, or ticket
- On the ticket:
- check the box for "Access"
- describe your request for access to HCM PeopleSoft in the comments section
- click on the paperclip icon or the "add attachments" button at the bottom right corner of the form and upload your completed and signed HCM Access form
- click the blue "order now" button to submit your ticket
All access requests go through HR for training verification and data steward approval. You will receive an email once your request has been approved and your access has been updated. You cannot initiate HR related actions in HCM PeopleSoft until the access has been granted.