HCM Training Sessions
This course is designed for anyone who initiates HR actions in HCM PeopleSoft.
HR Contacts must complete this course to be granted access to HR functionality in the system.
You will learn about:
- eForms, and which HR actions are completed via which eForm
- How to complete the different eForms
- Basic navigation in HCM PeopleSoft
To register, click a date below. You will go to the online reservation system of the Organizational and Professional Development Office.
Request Access to the HCM PeopleSeoft System
- Register for and attend one of the required HR Contact training sessions listed above. Access will not be granted until training is completed.
- Complete an HCM All Access Form [pdf] and have your supervisor or area HR Contact sign as the authorizing signature.
- Attach the completed HCM Access Request form to a ServiceNow request:
- Log into Service Now using your UofSC Net ID and Password
- In the search box type "HCM"
- Select "PeopleSoft - Access and Request" from the list of responses, this will bring up a form, or ticket
- On the ticket:
- check the box for "Access"
- describe your request for access to HCM PeopleSoft in the comments section
- click on the paperclip icon or the "add attachments" button at the bottom right corner of the form and upload your completed and signed HCM Access form
- click the blue "order now" button to submit your ticket
All access requests go through HR for training verification and data steward approval. You will receive an email once your request has been approved and your access has been updated. You cannot initiate HR related actions in HCM PeopleSoft until the access has been granted.