Student Employment Action Job Aids and Resources
A list of job aids, tools and resources for Student Hire Representatives that will be updated as new materials are developed.
HCM PeopleSoft Access
Before you can formally take on the role of Student Hire Representative for your area, you must first complete required training and request access to HCM PeopleSoft.
Take the required steps below to request access to the system:
- Watch the the required video recording which covers all aspects of the student employment process in HCM:
- Complete the learning confirmation form
- Complete an HCM All Access Request form [pdf] and have your supervisor or area HR Contact sign as the authorizing signature
- Attach the completed HCM HR Access Request form to a ServiceNow request:
- Log into Service Now using your UofSC Net ID and Password
- In the search box, type "HCM"
- Select "PeopleSoft - Access and Request" from the list of responses – this will bring up a form or ticket
- On the ticket:
- Check the box for "Access"
- Describe your request for access to HCM PeopleSoft in the comments section
- Click on the paperclip icon or the "add attachments" button at the bottom right corner of the form and upload your completed and signed HCM HR Access form
- Click the blue "order now" button to submit your ticket
All access requests go through HR for training verification and data steward approval. You will receive an email once your request has been approved and your access has been updated. You cannot initiate student hire related actions in HCM PeopleSoft until the access has been granted.