Fully Online/Accelerated Term Format
- Major: Education Administration
- Degree: Master of Education
- School/College: Education
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Fall: June 15
Spring: November 1
Summer: March 15
- Official Transcripts
- 3 Letters of Recommendation with one recommendation from the candidate’s assistant principal or principal
- Personal Statement (2-3 pages, double spaced) which speaks to the following:
- Why do you want to be in this program?
- How will you use the learning from this program to impact your school and educational community?
- What is your philosophy of leadership in education?
- CV or Resume highlighting work experiences in education
- At least 3 years of teaching experience (upon completion of the program)
- Professional teaching licensure. The student must hold a professional teaching certificate at the appropriate level to be eligible for Principal Certification in South Carolina (at the same level) upon completion of the program.
- For non-licensed applicants this program does not lead to professional licensure. *For non-licensed applicants, this program does not lead to Principal Certification in South Carolina.