- Major: Psychology
- Degree: Doctor of Philosophy
- School/College: Arts and Sciences
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Fall Application Deadline: December 1
Applicants will not be able to submit or update applications after December 8.
- Supplemental Questions on Application
- Official Transcript(s)
- Official GRE Scores -- required for Cognitive & Neuro Sciences and Quantitative Psychology concentrations; not reviewed for Clinical-Community Psychology and School Psychology concentrations
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Writing Sample
- Diversity Statement
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Fall Semester
Area of Concentration
Cognitive and Neuro Sciences
Additional Option: BBIP - Behavioral Biomedical Interface
- Available to students selecting the Clinical-Community or Cognitive and Neuro Sciences concentrations
The Behavioral-Biomedical Interface Program (BBIP) at the University of South Carolina provides intensive biomedical research training which is integrated into the behavioral science training of select doctoral students in Epidemiology, Exercise Science and Psychology. This interdisciplinary research training program, supported by a T32 training grant from the National Institutes of Health, prepares students for scientific careers. The thematic emphasis of BBIP is on health-related research problems that are linked to prevention science or the developmental sciences (broadly conceived).