- Major: Earth and Environmental Resources Management
- Degree: Master of Earth and Environmental Resources Management
- School/College: Arts and Sciences
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Fall and Summer Application Deadline: January 8 (priority for assistantships and scholarships)
Spring Application Deadline: November 1 (assistantships and scholarships not normally awarded for spring admissions)
- Official Transcripts (please submit unofficial transcripts with application)
- Official GRE Scores (refer to the program website for score waiver information)
- TOEFL Scores (if applicable, please submit unofficial scores with application)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Personal Statement
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Fall Semester
- Spring Semester
- Summer Semester
Combination Degree in Earth/Environmental Resources Management and Law
Through special arrangement, the University offers combination degree programs in certain areas to permit a student to work on two degrees concurrently by combining credits, resulting in the student's taking fewer courses than the total required if each degree were pursued independently.
Master of Earth and Environmental Resources Management/Juris Doctor
How to Apply
Submit a separate application to each program. Each program will make its own admissions decision. Acceptance into one program does not guarantee acceptance in the other.