Use these latest request forms to speed your order's processing. Please include both legacy and PeopleSoft accounting codes.
We support production of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe
Acrobat files. Please submit your native file plus an exported PDF. If your file was
generated using different software, please submit only an exported PDF.
File Submission Checklist
- Check file color set-up. See the brand colors within the brand toolbox for guidance about the official University of South Carolina palette.
- Two-color jobs should be created using spot colors.
- Full-color jobs should be created using process colors.
- Send all supporting images, logos and artwork (in EPS, TIFF, JPEG and other file forms) used to create your design file to us via USB, email or FTP.
- Include all fonts used in your document. Apple users, remember to include both screen and printer fonts unless they are TrueType.
- For Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Acrobat files, submit your native file plus an exported PDF. If your file was created using different software, submit a PDF only.
- Provide a printout of your file along with any written instructions for producing your job.
Printing Services @ Hampton Email File Submission
- Email your files to Printing Services @ Hampton.
- For rush orders, call 803-777-5146 after your files have been sent.
Printing Services @ Russell House Email File Submission
- Email your files to Printing Services @ Russell House.
- For rush orders, call 803-777-3820 after your files have been sent.
For more information about production requirements or ordering, contact Printing Services @ Hampton at 803-777-5146 or contact Printing Services @ Russell House at 803-777-3820.