Use these latest request forms to speed your order's processing. Please include both legacy and PeopleSoft accounting codes.
- Design services
- Traditional offset printing
- Digital printing
- Standard black and white
- Premium production-grade color
- Variable data printing
- Wide-format printing
- Large size posters and banners
- Retractable banner units
- Canvas prints
- Mounting and finishing
- Marketing mail (presorted mail)
Our department supports production of files created in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat. For best production results, please submit your native file along with a PDF.
If your file was generated in another program, please submit a PDF only.
File Submission Checklist
- Check file color set-up. See the brand colors within the brand toolbox for guidance about the official University of South Carolina
- Two-color jobs should be created using spot colors.
- Full-color jobs should be created using process colors.
- Send us all supporting images, logos and artwork (in EPS, TIFF, JPEG and other file forms) used to create your design file.
- Include all fonts used in your document. Apple users, remember to include both screen and printer fonts unless they are TrueType.
- If your file was created in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop, submit your native file and a PDF. If your file was created in another program, submit a PDF only.
- Include a printout of your file along with any written instructions for producing your job.
Call 803-777-5146 for more information.