Your credentials will be considered from the perspective of the USC School of Medicine Greenville’s guiding principles. We strive to build a student body that exhibits diversity commensurate with the populations we serve.
We seek to enroll students with diverse backgrounds who have achieved academic excellence and who exhibit exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, integrity, honesty, empathy, a propensity for teamwork, maturity, emotional stability, leadership, a strong work ethic, self-direction and passion for becoming a doctor.
The holistic admissions review process will evaluate your
- previous academic performance, including undergraduate GPA and MCAT scores
- letters of recommendation
- clinical and research experience
- work and volunteer experience
- leadership roles
- unique accomplishments
- ability to overcome adversity
- long-term goals
- extracurricular activities