The objective of the USC Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry Industrial Advisory Board is to support and provide advice for activities that involve:
- Business needs of industry and how USC can contribute in terms of services, consulting, and recruiting employees;
- Career development issues including training opportunities and continuing education;
- Entrepreneurial opportunities for collaboration between industry and academia;
- Needs of USC faculty including facilitating jobs for students, consulting, and industrial outreach;
- Student needs including co-op and intern arrangements with industry, recruiting, and learning of the requirements of industrial job opportunities;
- Departmental strategic planning to identify opportunities for advancement of our research and educational goals.
For additional information contact the chair's office: cochemchairDL@mailbox.sc.edu