Our mission is to raise awareness of the impactful work the College of Arts and Sciences
does in the classroom, throughout South Carolina, and beyond.
The College of Arts and Sciences Communications team manages all aspects of branding
and marketing for the college. As a college, we communicate with prospective students,
our campus community, alumni and friends, and the general public.
How we can help
- Social media — We manage the college’s social media accounts, and we provide advice
and direction for college subunits or individuals with questions about social media.
Logos — We maintain a stock of approved logos for the college and its subunits.
- Websites — We provide support for web content, including writing, photography and
- Articles and press releases — We produce stories that support the college’s strategic
vision and connect with broad audiences.
- The Conversation — We help faculty (and Ph.D. students) connect with The Conversation
to share their research with broad audiences.
- Digital Boards — We manage digital displays throughout the college’s buildings.
- Newsletters — We produce newsletters for students, faculty, staff and alumni.
- Design — We provide some design and/or direction for print or digital products that
promote the college.
- Branding advice — If you have questions about the university’s brand and how your
unit or your project fits in with it, we’re here to help.
To request communications help, contact Bryan Gentry at email@example.com.
The Brand Toolbox
The university’s Communications and Public Affairs Team provides the brand toolbox
to give guidance on messaging and design. Here are some helpful resources: