2021-2022 New and Updated Policies
- CAS Policy: Student Academic Grievance Procedures (November 2021)
- This new policy establishes a CAS Student Academic Grievance Committee that would review specific grievances as a step in the overall college-level grievance process.
- The policy was approved by a virtual vote of the faculty after the November 2021 Faculty
- CAS Policy: Faculty Course Banking (October 2021)
- This new policy creates an overall framework and guidelines for faculty course banking. Review and approval is handled at the unit level.
- CAS Policy: Scholastic Standards and Petitions Committee (October 2021)
- This new policy establishes a college level committee to oversee appeals for exceptions to college academic regulations. The committee will be appointed in Spring 2021.
- CAS Policy: Appointment and Review of Department Chairs and Directors (Revised October
- This policy was revised to expand the search process types to include external searches and to clarify procedures to include professional-track and staff input in the chair/director review processes.
- WEBSITE: Chair and Director Appointment and Review
- CAS Policy: Faculty Salary Savings (October 2021)
- This policy was updated to have funds deposited to faculty in N accounts rather than A accounts which will allow the balance to be carried forward from year to year.
Please contact Assistant Dean Elise Ahyi (email@example.com) or your associate dean with any questions about CAS academic policies and procedures.