2019 Editorial Review Board Members
|Name||Institutional Affiliation||Term Ending|
|Marsha Butler||Valencia College – West Campus||2021|
|Rebecca Campbell||Northern Arizona University||2019|
|Kevin Clarke||Loyola University Chicago||2019|
|Mike Dial||University of South Carolina||2020|
|Crystal Edmonds||Robeson Community College||2020|
|Richard Gebauer||Cabrini University||2019|
|Charles Haberle||Providence College||2021|
|Andrew Lee||Fort Valley State University||2019|
|Amelia Noel-Elkins||Illinois State University||2020|
|Kelly Smith||Springfield College||2019|
|Elizabeth Turton||Miami University||2020|
|Scott Wojciechowski||High Point University||2021|
Apply for the Editorial Review Board
The editor is currently accepting nominations (including self-nominations) for qualified higher education professionals to serve as members of the editorial review board for E-Source. Editorial review board members serve a three-year term (June 2019 to May 2022) and can anticipate being asked to review approximately six manuscripts per year for the duration of their term.
Members of the editorial review board:
- hold advanced degrees,
- have a minimum of two years' experience working on college student transition issues within a higher education setting,
- are affiliated with an accredited college or university, and
- have strong writing and editorial skills.
Reviewers are expected to:
- Advise the E-Source editor on suitability of submitted manuscripts for publication. Does the manuscript address one of the primary topic areas identified above? Is it practical rather than theoretical or philosophical in nature? Does it follow the typical outline of an E-Source article? If not, does the topic suggest a more appropriate organizational structure?
- Provide detailed feedback to authors.
- If not suitable for E-Source, provide author(s) with suggestions for how the manuscript might be reframed.
- If suitable for E-Source, provide author(s) with suggestions for improving the manuscript.
- Respond to assigned articles within three weeks of receipt.
Individuals who meet these qualifications are invited to submit the following information to Dr. Christina Hardin, E-Source Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter of interest, highlighting topical areas of expertise/interest related to student transition and describing any previous writing/editorial experience
- Current CV
The deadline for receipt of completed nomination packages for 2019 appointments is April 15, 2019.