Housing Application Tips For New Students
The Housing application is open from February 15 until May 3, which allows plenty of time to complete the Housing application. Be sure to take your time and be thoughtful in your answers to the supplemental application questions. These questions are reviewed by the Faculty Principal and determine which students are selected into the International House at Maxcy College.
- Why do you want to join the International House at Maxcy College? Please reference leadership skills, personal/professional goals, interests, and/or skills you wish to develop.
- If accepted, how do you plan to participate and contribute to this Faculty-Led Community?
- Are you interested in study abroad/Foreign Language/Global Scholars?
Community assignments are made on a rolling basis. Once you have been accepted into the International House at Maxcy College, you will have the opportunity in June to select your room via the online room selection process.
Want to know more about the complete housing application? Discover more on our applying to University Housing page.
What Makes This Community Different
Students in this community have access to opportunities that will improve their experience at Carolina and prepare them for their careers after graduation.
- Live with, take classes with and learn from students from all over the world.
- Participate in unique global opportunities like programs with visiting scholars, cooking demonstrations, language classes and more.
- Become a global citizen and gain a deeper understanding of our increasingly connected world.